Pajama Bag is a charming and versatile crocheted toy that serves multiple purposes. Children can enjoy playing with it, cuddling with it while sleeping, and even learn to be tidy as it features an empty body where they can store their pajamas during the day. Additionally, some parents opt to add a lavender sachet inside the toy to help soothe their baby before bedtime.
• A Pajama Bag can help teach your child about organization, as it is much more fun to put pajamas inside a toy than to hide them under a pillow.
• It can also assist in developing fine motor skills, as children learn to open and close the cord lock.
• Fine motor skills are directly linked to the development of memory, attention and coordination.
• The toy can enrich tactile sensations since it combines different textured yarns, which will be interesting for the child and help them learn about the surrounding world.
• It can soothe and help the child fall asleep since the Pajama Bag is very pleasant to hug. All toys are made from hypoallergenic materials, making them safe for the child.
• A Pajama Bag can become an interesting addition to any child’s bedroom interior.
Size: approx. 58 x 22 cm
Material: This item is hand-knitted using hypoallergenic, plush, and cotton yarn. It is filled with holofiber and made in a smoke-free and pet-free home.
Made in Estonia, European Union.
• 1x Pajama Bag
The Perfect Gift For Baby!
Gift ready packing for any baby shower, baby registry or birthday celebration.
Please note that this toy comes with a cord lock. It is important to supervise children who are under 3 years old or those who have a tendency to put things in their mouths.
• To prevent allergic reactions, use liquid and hypoallergenic detergents.
• Use the washing machine’s delicate cycle and set the temperature to 30 degrees for 30 minutes.
• After washing, lay the toy flat to dry.